Capacious but not too bulky when worn, this bag will be the best friend of walkers, cyclists, adventurers and all the daily warriors.
- Made in France
- Size : 37cm x 45 cm, (can fit an A3 book).
- Body made out of water repellent-finished linen canvas (certified Oeko Tex).
- Inside division in upcycled cotton and linen canvas.
- 100% French vegetal-tanned full-grain cowhide. This leather is a rich and natural material that won’t be perfect or uniform, which is what makes it special and beautiful. Over time, the leather will age and acquire a beautiful patina.
- Inner zipped pocket (37 cm x 33 cm)
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Inside, two leather flat pockets.
- Closure of the flap by leather tab on collar stud.
- Contrasting red thread hand stitches.
- General minimal aesthetic, raw edge leather.
- This bag also exist in linen canvas / Ardoise leather.
Care: We strongly advise waterproofing the leather parts of this bag before wearing it (try the product on a less visible part first).
The leather can be cleaned with a soft skin dry brush, and nourished using natural bee wax (without solvent or alcohol) on a cloth, and finally polished with a soft cloth.